Happy New Year!
I thought I’ll start off 2017 with a quick look back at 2016. I’ve compiled the top 10 posts on industrial marketing. The ranking is based on various parameters from Google Analytics. I left out the home page even though it is the most visited page as expected.
The interesting thing to note is that the top 3 posts were published in 2010. That’s 7 years ago, and still going strong! This is proof of the longevity of blog posts.
- SAL is the Glue that Binds Sales and Marketing in Lead Generation
- 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products
- Why More Engineers Ought to be in Sales and Marketing
- Marketing Engineering Services with Content
- How Manufacturers Use 3D CAD Models and 2D CAD Drawings as Sales Enablers
- Industrial Email Marketing for Targeting Engineers in Long and Complex Sales Cycles
- How Industrial Marketing Influences Buyers
- Content Marketing for Manufacturers: What’s real and what’s hype?
- Why Manufacturers Need a Multichannel Industrial Marketing Strategy
- Lead Generation for Industrial Companies is a Process not a Campaign
Thanks for being a regular reader of Industrial Marketing Today blog.