I wrote this post because Chris, a regular reader of this blog, emailed me recently with a question on B2B lead scoring. First of all, thanks Chris for taking the time to read my posts and emailing me.
His question – “Could you briefly describe the tools/process you use to ‘score’ sales leads?”
Instead, I’ll give you my “Go-To” list of online resources from marketing automation software companies.
I hope you find these resources helpful. (Note: Some of them do require you to register before downloading).
- Lead Scoring Success Kit
- Lead Scoring Cheat Sheet
- Best Practices in Lead Scoring
- Using Lead Nurturing and Scoring to Deliver More and Higher-Quality Leads
(on demand webinar)
- B2B Marketing Blog > Lead Scoring
- Forget the ABC’s of Lead Scoring
- Lead Scoring: A Preparation Checklist
- All Leads Are Not Created Equal
- Iterative Scoring
- Real World Rules for Lead Scoring & Prioritization
(LeadLife and OneSource from Slideshare)
I don’t want to claim that this is the definitive list of lead scoring resources. I’m sure there is a bunch more out there. I encourage you to add to my list here.